Monday, May 14, 2012

Life is happening!

So I haven't been on for a while and that is due to LIFE! I have been busy with work and school and my own personal life that it has just been difficult. I can't complain, but I can write about it:) So I am totally grateful to have an amazing group for this class session. I have never had a group like this before. The group in general is so supportive of everyone, it's amazing:) For those of you that don't know, I currently attend the University of Phoenix - Axia College. Yes, it's crazy expensive, but I figure I'll be done with my BA by next November so it might be worth it. Only if I can land a job in the area I want to be in and that is Social Work:) I love working with people, especially kids. Anyway, I have also been working on some invites I got an order for. They are pretty cool too. I'll post a pic for ya'll! They are taking a little longer than expected but details matter for me! Anyway again, I'm trying to reach more people in this blog thing,(side note, i'm totally working on that as I'm writing this. My boss gave me some pointers so hopefully I can get it going:)) Sooo, if you know anyone who is in need of invites or greeting cards let me know! I will be making some different designs, some simple stuff and selling them. Not sure how it's going to happen, but if you have any pointers on that please let me know! I will leave you with this, go watch the AVENGERS!!! Imax 3D is a must! I saw it with my boyfriend last week and it was amazing! The only thing that sucks is that once you watch a movie in Imax 3D, everything else looks like crap! We're going to go to LA and watch The Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus at City Walk. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment