Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Law & Order SVU & True Blood:)

Totally off topic post, but I was watching SVU on Netflix, (huge fan!) and the new True Blood season is coming to us June 10th!!! and I couldn't help but note how many true blood actors have been on SVU! I looked through google and ther isn't really anything on that so I am creating this list and if I'm missing any actor, please let me know:) Sam Trammell - Sam Merlotte (was on Criminal Intent)... Ryan Kwanten - Jason Stackhouse... Chris Bauer - Andy Bellefleur... Carrie Preston - Arlene Fowler... Deborah Ann Woll - Jessica Hamby... Kevin Alejandro - Jesus Velasquez... Marshall Allman - Tommy Mickens... Michael Raymond-James - Rene Lenier... James Frain - Franklin Mott... and of course Christopher Meloni aka Detective Stabler and now True Blood's 'Roman' If anyone knows any other characters comment so we can get this list going:) Even if you are just a fan comment!!! I think it's interesting to find this amount of characters/actors 'sharing' a show. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment