Saturday, April 28, 2012

The goings on...

So I have been super busy!!! School started again. Family came down from out of the country and of course spring break day camp at work! Man what a month and it's not even over yet! Anyway, I had an order put for some birthday invites. Just wanted to show some cards I made so far and some others I made for fun:)Need invites? Shoot me an email and we can come up with a solution to that. I will cut a reasonable deal. Depending on what you want and what I can deliver I can give you an estimate... Ok enough money talk! I have a gathering closing this coming may 4th for those who are interested in ordering, submit your info and I will send you a card kit FREE! That's right I care about my customers;) so check out my website www.jessicabarajas86.ctmh.com ... Now enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment