Thursday, March 22, 2012

 I gotta tell y'all how often I use this cartridge and the answer is everyday! I have had so much fun playing with this it is just fantastic. If you are interested in getting this bundle, please click on my link and order from me. Shipping is quick and easy. Let me explain what you get in the bundle. You get the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge with over 700 images, that's right, 700. You get three stamps sets that coordinate with the cartridge and three sheets of chipboard tags that coordinate with the stamps and images. All for only $99 (plus tax, shipping and handling). Most Cricut cartridges go from $45-$70, and you're only getting the cartridge. This is a great buy because you are getting so much more than the cartridge. Check my website for more information or contact me!




No comments:

Post a Comment